Principles of Private Equity
The Council is excited to be offering its entry-level Principles of Private Equity (formerly known as PE101) face to face again in Sydney. The program will be facilitated by industry leaders Mark Richardson, Tim Martin and Matthew Robinson who will be sharing their experience and wealth of knowledge with you including a case study.
Principles of Private Equity is a long-running program that aims to deliver to course participants entry-level knowledge of the approach that private equity (PE) takes to investment, as well as an understanding of the domestic landscape and key strategies used.
Structure of PE industry
- Key concepts and commonly used terms
- Key participants and relationships
- How PE raise their funds, invest and exit investments
- Different stages of investment
- Evolution in Australia and globally
- Evidence on the role in the broader economy
- Industry trends and developments
- Current challenges
Event hosted by
||Arrival Morning tea & registrations
||Main program presentation commences
||Main program presentation continues
||Thank you and close
The Australian Investment Council Event Terms and Condition can be viewed here.