* Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this event is postponed until further notice *
The Australian Investment Council is pleased to announce that our popular PE101 program will be delivered in Melbourne during 2020.
Develop your foundation knowledge of private equity through our PE101 program
PE101 is a long-running program that aims to deliver to course participants foundation level knowledge of the approach that private equity (PE) takes to investment, as well as an understanding of the domestic landscape and the key strategies used. The PE101 program will be facilitated by leading industry practitioners Mark Richardson and Tim Martin who will be sharing their experience and wealth of knowledge with you.
| Mark Richardson
|| Tim Martin
Participating in this program is a great way to develop your knowledge of the industry, and at the same time form networks with your peers as you continue your career journey in the private capital industry.
Places are limited, so make sure you register early to secure your spot.
- Structure of PE industry
- Key concepts and commonly used terms
- Key participants and relationships
- How PE raise their funds, invest and exit investments
- Different stages of investment
- Evolution in Australia and globally
- Evidence on the role in the broader economy
- Industry trends and developments
- Current challenges
The event is aimed at new people to the industry as well as administrative staff & other service providers who need to understand their clients.
No pre-requisite knowledge required to attend.
We understand there are many uncertainties surrounding the outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19). At this stage, this event is postponed until further notice.
Event hosted by